Safety is a Priority
富二代精品短视频在线|24hour service日本|无线资源-国产好片-第2页The University of Northern Colorado is committed to providing the safest possible living, learning and working environment for our students, faculty and staff.
Emergency Response Plan
We regularly test, update and improve our comprehensive emergency response plan and encourage the campus community to become familiar with it.
Communication with the Campus Community
One of the key elements of UNC’s emergency response plan is a multi-layered communication system that allows university officials to efficiently communicate accurate information in a timely fashion. A new Emergency Alert System富二代精品短视频在线|24hour service日本|无线资源-国产好片-第2页 is capable of simultaneously sending text and voice messages to students, faculty and staff via personal cell phones, university e-mail accounts and landline telephones, and “emergency call trees” facilitate dissemination of alerts via word-of-mouth in classroom buildings and residence halls.
UNC Police Department
The UNC Police Department is a full-service police agency. Our officers are certified by the state of Colorado and have the same police authority as all other law enforcement officials in the state. They also provide the same services, which include crime prevention, law enforcement and safety education. Read more about Police Department safety.
Housing & Residential Education Safety and Emergency Programs
All Housing and Residence Life employees receive extensive risk management and emergency response preparedness training. Comprehensive safety and security procedures and policies for residence halls include building access doors that are always locked, video surveillance equipment and information desks staffed 24 hours a day, to name a few. Read more about the Housing safety program.
- Emergency Preparedness and Safety
- Emergency Phone Numbers
- Emergency Response Plan
- Communication with the Campus Community
- Campus Police
- Environmental Health and Safety
- Emergency Call Box Locations
- Health and Safety Report
- MySafeCampus Anonymous Reporting Form
- UNC Counseling Center
- Assault Survivors Advocacy Program
UNC POLICE DEPARTMENT'S TOP 20 PERSONAL SAFETY TIPS
- Report suspicious activity on campus to UNC Police at 970-351-2245 from your cell phone (program it in), or 911 from a campus telephone.
- Report suspicious activity off campus to your local municipal or county law enforcement agency. Call 911 if necessary.
- Be alert and aware of your surroundings.